Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Blog Directory Reviews


Blog directories can be a great way to increase the flow of traffic to your site. It's unfortunate that submitting your blog to these directories can be very time consuming and, in some cases, futile. Some blog directories require reciprocal links and then take a long time to list you, if they list you at all.


Fortunately, there's a blog that can help us to avoid this frustration. Blog Directories Reviews is a blog that offers reviews of blog directories. This is a valuable service. I plan on using it to find out which blog directories are worth my time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi i'd like to get that - tried all over and most people didn't help me? can you leave a comment at mine with your contact details? I'm here via Random blog button and your url is blocked out ...

many thanks if you can help

gledwood

gledwood vol 2

Laura Brown said...

I don't think any of the directories are worth using. You are only listed on one page of one site. Some I used to use would disappear without notice. Others are up and down. Overall I don't like having all those linkbacks cluttering up my blog. (Though I have a great script for rolling everything up now).

I like blogrolls and I make the extra effort to get included and stay included with them. Some you just join cause they are for women, Canadians, etc. Others are a group participating in a project each week like the Thursday Thirteen.