Saturday, May 26, 2007

Page Rank


This blog has recently received a page rank of four. I wish I could take credit for this, but I haven't been doing much posting lately and I know the real credit goes to those who have chosen to link to me. Thank you! This is good news for everyone listed here, because it increases the value of the link to your profile page.


For your convenience, I have added a page rank checker at the bottom of this blog. I would be interested in hearing if getting listed here has increased the page rank of your profile page.

5 comments:

Diane Dehler said...

Hi Daniel,
I read the information you presented on developing a good profile when my blog was just getting started. I credit that information with helping me deepen my concept of my blog and improve it. Additionally, the advice worked and I have had nearly 3,000 profile views. I was reviewed at Quasi Fictional recently and mentioned your blog as being as a good resource for newbies.

Daniel Thompson said...

Thank you. I tracked down the article. I enjoyed your insights on blogging and art. I appreciate the mention.

Laura Brown said...

I have 4 too. I have never figured out if 4 is good or just not half bad.

Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I assume precise post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to review the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.