Tuesday, January 29, 2008

How to Embed Videos


I apologise for not posting in a while. I had to take a break and work on other things for a while (like microtonal music). I have been keeping up with new listings in the directory.


People often ask me how to embed videos. It's really much easier that it sounds. It's mostly a matter of of finding the embed code at places like Youtube or Google video and copying it and pasting it into your blog post. Here's a video that describes the process.


Embedding Videos and Slideshows in Blogger and Wordpress Blogs


Videos are a great way to add interest to your blog. They are also useful if you don't have the time to do a more traditional post. I even have a blog that is just for videos. Also, if you choose good keywords for the video titles, it can really help you to improve your search engine traffic.