Sunday, December 31, 2006

Get Links to Your Blog


Incoming links to your blog are important because they bring in visitors and can increase your search engine results.


Please, leave a comment to get a free link to your profile page. (See Why Profile Pages are Important.)


If you want links to your blog you might like to visit A Links Blog and World Blog Collection. Getting links from these sites is as easy as leaving a brief comment.


My favorite site for blog promotion is The Bestest Blog of All Time. I won't shower it with praise here. Instead, I'll direct you my review of this site at a different blog.


You may also request link exchanges at my other blogs. I don't do indiscriminate link exchanges, but I do accept many offers, especially if the blogs relate to my own. (Hint: when requesting link exchanges, it is often helpful to link to that blog first and then invite the other owner to recipricate. It makes the process a little easier. You can always delete the link if your offer is refused.)

5 comments:

DavidBong said...

thanks for the tips. Now... I need to improve on my page rank.

Manzkee said...

Happy New Year. Sign me up! and Welcome to PYS blog!

Lexa Roséan said...

very useful info here. I'm going to create a link to you. hope you will link back :)

Stvn Wthrsp said...

I'm going to put a link to your site on my blog.Please put a link for mine on yours.I'll update my profile page NOW!

Nancy Standlee said...

I wanted you to know one of the links doesn't work here..

My favorite site for blog promotion is The Bestest Blog of All Time. I won't shower it with praise here. Instead, I'll direct you my review of this site at a different blog.

I forgot to mention in my last post that Nancy Standlee Art Blog showcases the art that I'm presently working on and some past work.