Thursday, January 4, 2007

The 2007 Bloggies


The Seventh Annual Weblog Awards are now taking nominations. I have only been blogging for about three months, so I won't pretend to be knowledgeable about them, but it sounds like a great opportunity. The deadline is January 10, after which, there will be another round of voting for the finalists.


There are a lot of blogs that I enjoy and have helped me in one way or another. It will take some time for me to decide who I'm going to nominate. I will only nominate blogs that are represented by bloggers who have been listed here. It's not a problem, because almost all of my favorite blogs are already represented by bloggers in the directory.


Please feel free to leave a comment about any blogs that you think are worthy of nomination. It might help us to decide which blogs we want to nominate. There are two blogs that I already know I'm going to nominate. They are The Bestest Blog of All-Time and Skittles' Place. If you aren't familiar with them, I encourage you to check them out. There's a good chance that you may want to nominate them too.


If you leave a comment I will also list your profile in the directory, unless you tell me not to. If you are already in the directory, maybe you can help me out by mentioning that. It is sufficient to place a "c" at the beginning or end of your comment. This will tell me that it is a comment and not a submission request. If you forget it's no big deal. I love comments and don't mind if they cause me some confusion. I'm already confused anyways.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i`m your permanent reader now