Thursday, January 4, 2007

A One Week Anniversary


This blog has only been in existence for a week, although the idea for it has been around for a good hour or two longer than that. I can't believe the difference that a week can make. Just look at the sidebar. I've lost count, but there's a pretty respectable number of submissions there. Would you believe that this blog received over a thousand unique visitors yesterday? I don't either. I suspect that my statistics program is guilty of fraud and misrepresentation.


I have a lot of people to thank for this success. The award from The Bestest Blog of All-Time was a tremendous boost. I am also grateful for all the bloggers who have linked to me. I was touched by a review by Tisha. We can all be grateful when people link to or mention this blog. For many people, this will be the only blog linking to their profile, other than their own. When the rating of this blog increases it can help all the profiles that are listed.


I have a lot planned besides the basic directory. I hope you will drop by from time to time and see what's new.

3 comments:

Gonçalo Veiga said...

Congrats! ;)

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Congrats!

Please add me!

Bud

Woozie said...

Hey, congratulations!

Could you add me please? Thanks.