Wednesday, January 3, 2007

The Third Bestest Blog Carnival


I guess the title can be a little confusing. Just to make things clear, it's not the third Bestest Blog Carnival, it's the bestest Bestest Blog Carnival, but the third installment. It's also the biggest.


The theme of this carnival is the funniest posts of 2006. I can't believe how many people contributed this time. It looks like there's enough to keep you busy for several hours. If you look closely, you will find a contribution by me, Daniel Thompson.


These carnivals are are a great way to get traffic to your site. You get an incoming link and people who are eager to read your content. If you missed this carnival, don't worry. I believe that Bobby Griffin at The Bestest Blog of All-Time is planning another one. I will let you know the details when they are announced.


While you are there, you might want to leave a comment thanking Doctor Blogstein for all his hard work in hosting this carnival.

4 comments:

AtriaBooks said...

I want in on this directory, ya big sackbut.

What do i need to do?

Daniel Thompson said...

You already did it, ya heckelphone.

AtriaBooks said...

Cool! And I did it without even trying. Its that easy!

Daniel Thompson said...

And it's also a floor polish.