Thursday, January 4, 2007

Klu's Profile


I came across a profile that I just had to share with you. The blogger is Klu, a teddy bear. (Altogether now, Ahhhhh. (I mean the Ahhhhh you say when you see something cute, not the Ahhhhh a doctor makes you say.))


The profile kind of reminded of the Winnie the Pooh books. (Regrettably, I was never exposed to the books as a kid. I had to wait until I was an adult to discover them.) Reading this profile gave me an incredible urge to jump into some jammies and make some hot cocoa. If there had been something soft and fluffy nearby, I would have probably grabbed it and given it a squeeze.


It's good to revisit the innocence of youth from time to time. Klu's profile is an excellent place to do just that.

2 comments:

Collinsville Christian Church said...

Hey, I love this idea. Will you please add me? I'll link back as well!

Crazy Working Mom said...

I ran across that site last week and loved it. Too cute. : )

Btw...keep up the great work!