Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Random Recognitions


I am a bit overwhelmed by some recent recognitions of my work. A surprising email notified me of my receipt of the Bestest Blog of the Day Award, and I just came across a post in the Startling Moniker blog that had kind words for two of my other blogs.


I'm a little concerned that my head might explode, making a terrible mess. This dire situation is aggravated by the fact that I'm coming down with a cold. I can already feel the pressure building. The best solution seems to be to pass on some recognition to deserving bloggers that have been kind enough to get listed in this directory.


I had about a dozen submissions to add this morning. A few kind of jumped out at me.


Check out the view stats at R2K. It was 47,973 when I checked. I am deeply impressed. I might have to make an announcement when he breaks 50,000. He is also the author of one of my favorite blogs, Micro Images.


At the other end of the spectrum is the profile of Kidsolo. It appears that I was only the second person to see this profile. This is understandable because his blog and profile are pretty new. I came across a post at his blog that gave my quite a chuckle.


I came across some delightful screen names like Peanut and Empress Bee (of the High Sea). The Bizzare Jokester is a blogger that I have been following for some time. I'm glad he dropped by and got listed.


These are just a few random recognitions. There have already been some others and there will be many more. It's just another benefit of getting listed in the directory.


I also want to thank those that have linked to me. It benefits this site and the profiles that are listed here. Linking to me isn't required but it is always appreciated and may increase your chance of getting recognition beyond the basic directory. I may also introduce some special programs in the future that are only open to bloggers who have linked to me.


I'm already beginning to see that profile page surfing can become seriously addicting. I encourage you to give it a try. There's already enough listings to give you a good taste of what this is all about.

3 comments:

ELLA said...

Hi, just that..

High Power Rocketry said...

Wow thanks for talking about my blog, I am proud of it. I may hit 50,000 on the profile soon, but I just passed 100,000 on my R2K blog (r2000.blogspot.com).

I will certainly link to you, I want you to do well with this project. Give me some time to update my links, you will be there : )

Jules said...

Congrats on Bestest Blog! I'd love to sign up! I'll be sure to add you to my blogroll as well!